Saturday, April 12, 2008

BLIND MAN SUDDENLY SEES AGAIN

Doctors aren't quite sure how it happened, but a Dubuque man can see clearly after being blind in one eye for more than a decade.

It happened after a trip to the chiropractor.

Twelve years ago Doug Harkey's left eye suddenly stopped working. "I woke up one day and I didn't have vision in one eye."

And as quickly as he lost sight, he got it back.

Harkey said, "he just did his normal adjustment and, voila! After a routine visit to Chiropractor Tim Stackis, Harkey says a miracle happened.

"My blind eye starting watering after I left there and it watered for 45 minutes straight. It started making my good eye water. I went to wipe my right eye and I could see out my left again."

Doctor Stackis said the bones in the Harkey's neck were out of alignment. Stackis said, "That interferes with the messages and energy the brain sends down to the rest of the body."

Harkey now has the depth perception he'd been missing, just what he needs as he's about to walk down the aisle with his fiancée next month.

Click Here To Read The Full Article At KCRG TV9 News...

No comments: